At all times we will endeavour to protect your personal information.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: Privacy Manager c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:-
To supply the QSN® Stop Smoking Program.
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection.
Personal information collected purposes include:-
- processing and delivery of your orders
- generating invoices and receipts
- sending you text messages
- emailing you our Stop Smoking Support program
- calling you should you have requested
- performing credit checks and credit reporting
- supplying and issuing password and log-in information
- maintaining and managing your account
- debt recovery actions
- dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes
- market analysis and product analysis and development
- follow-up calling & communications (including messaging, text and email) to see if you are still smoke free, typically on a 60-90 day calling cycle
- chat support
- marketing other products and services to you
- staff training
- and for any other reasonably expected purpose
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:
- we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you
- we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all
Please note we do record calls with our customers to assist with quality control and training purposes.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect information including your name, address, contact phone, shipping address if different to your billing address, credit card details and e-mail details.
How do we collect it?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
We may pass your personal information to other organisations
In the course of providing our services to you, we may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:-
- our licensee QSN Health Pty Ltd, shipping & 3PL partners, such as DHL, Australia Post, US Postal Service, Royal Mail, so your goods can be posted to you.
- debt recovery agencies
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies
- IT service providers and contractors
- your representatives or legal advisors
- our representatives, legal advisors or other professional advisors
- law enforcement or government bodies
Opting out of receiving marketing material
If you don’t want to receive marketing promotions and offers, you can opt out by contacting us at:
We will still need to send you essential information, such as payment receipts and accounts.
Updating your personal information
We take all efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Largely we rely on you for the accuracy and completeness of the personal information you provide to us. You will need to let us know of any changes to your personal information so that we can update our records and ensure our records are accurate.
Secure storage of your personal information
Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your information is no longer needed, we take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
We process our customers credit card information, through secure, encrypted payment gateways, such as PayPal, Shopify and Braintree. It is important to note that we are a PCI Compliant organisation, with regular system scans by a 3rd party compliance organisation, to help ensure our systems are safe and secure. Credit card information is not stored by us, once the purchase has been approved.
Keep your PIN, passwords and any identifying information safe
It is your responsibility to keep your PIN, logins and passwords secure. Anyone who knows this information can access your account. We accept no responsibility for personal information disclosed to persons who know your PIN, password or other identifying features.
Our contact details
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held, how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in writing to:-
Privacy Manager, email@example.com
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us at:-
Privacy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org